Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MAC Week 4: Leadership Post

For my leadership project, I chose to write a paper to submit to Edutopia.  My CBR project was on reducing paper in the classroom.  I began my paper with a review of my literature review touching on the points that actually revolved around the project.  From there, I began a narrative about the activities and both phases with their results which led into the challenges that I faced during the project.  The final portion of my paper was what I would like to include if I added a phase 3 or chose to continue the project next year, which I hope to do!

Leadership Post 1

Leadership Post 2

Leadership Post 3

My Paper for my Leadership Project


1 comment:

  1. Excellent project and great paper... good luck with the submission and keep us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete