Sunday, March 25, 2012

MAC Week 4: Classmate Response #2

Here is Hunter's post for his Week for Leadership:


My Week 4 MAC Class Leadership Update n Links

'Keep An Eye On This Presentation!'

My month 11 Leadership project is well developed now and I have determined that I will submit a speaker application for the FETC conference in Orlando, Florida. I am a strong supporter of the Full Sail EMDT program and feel that the diverse activities we have completed have prepared me to present at any level: small room or a large-scale presentation. I would like to thank all of the EMDT instructors for their strong influence along my journey. My year of research has unveiled some very interesting outcomes and I will be synthesizing and collaborating with others for quite awhile. One intricacy from the research is that, certain cultures are much more highly engaged than others due to using a class response system. Why? You must comment below if you’d like to know the answer. It is significant and you will say, “Wow,” when you hear the possible reasoning. In fact, you may need to go to FETC to hear my presentation. Let me know and I’ll save front row seats for you – First Come First Serve. Seating is limited, so write soon. And while you are waiting for the conference you can check out some past background of my Leadership project developments, which are found at these previous three weekly blog links:

Week 1 Leadership Blog:

Week 2 Leadership Blog:

Week 3 Leadership Blog:

My Presentation:

Well, thank you very much for stopping in to see the progress. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you!

Below is my response:
Hunter you can save one of those first row seats for me...I would absolutely be at FETC to see you speak. It is an interesting concept to follow someone through beginning steps to the end like we have been able to do in this EMDT course. I've enjoyed watching all of our peers progress through with their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment