Saturday, August 13, 2011

PE3_iMovie


My final iMovie post!  I really enjoyed going through the tutorial on lynda.com.  I learned so many new features that I will use on a regular basis when producing movies in my classroom.  One of the movies that I've always created was a video yearbook for the end of the year.  For the past 3 years, I've stressed over trying to make key points in the music I was using match up with my pictures.  I really enjoyed doing the "snap to the beat" feature.  I tried it out using some of the pictures that SMTphotography has given me the copyrights to.  These were the pictures that were taken of my daughter's various dance costumes.

So finally, here is my final video.  There were a few issues I had with it.  I had very little video that I could use on my mac.  My other computer at home is a PC and all the files were not compatible with iMovie.  So the usable video that I had isn't quite perfect...but with my new camera and tri-pod, this year will be much better!  The video I did have, you can hear both my husband and myself talking.  Through the tutorial, I was able to adjust the overall sound so that the different clips had similar sound output.  I had an issue with this in a movie created in an earlier month.

But as it was...this was a practice session.  I really wish that I had access to my student video, but it is at school.  This summer our school went/still is undergoing some major construction so teachers were not allowed access to their classrooms.  So without further ado...here is my final practice video.  Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment