Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PE1_iMovie

I have used iMovie for several projects both is this program and in my classroom.  Up until now, I just "played" around with it and my projects have turned out decent.  I have watched the first 4 chapters (almost an hour) of the lynda.com tutorial on iMovie '11 and have learned quite a bit.  As Garrick Chow moved through the different lessons, I worked on my collection of clips.  Before, I had them all just in there where I had to I had to search through each clip when I wanted to work on a project.  I've gone through and marked many of my clips as favorites or rejected.  I've also tagged a few clips.  As you will see from the image that most of my clips are of dance (my daughter dances competitively).

I was able to identify the clips that I wanted to keep and possibly use in future projects.  Knowing what all the tools on the toolbar are used for made filter the clips much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment